Recommend a friend
Receive a £50 voucher each
How do I claim my £50 worth of vouchers?
If you’ve been recommended by a friend who is an existing RSC mortgage customer, if you then take out a mortgage with us, you’ll both receive £50 worth of vouchers, with a choice between Amazon, Love2shop or Marks & Spencers.
1. Enter your details into the online form.
2. We’ll get in touch with you to arrange a mortgage appointment
3. If you then go on to arrange your mortgage or protection through RSC we’ll send you both vouchers in the post, usually within 60 days, to the addresses we hold for you.
RSC will only accept referrals made through this online form.
Claim your vouchers
Enter your details below to claim your vouchers and we will then contact you to find a suitable time to book your mortgage appointment.
Terms & Conditions
Recommend a friend to RSC and if they take out a mortgage policy directly from us, you and your friend will receive a £50 voucher (Amazon, Love2shop or Marks & Spencers).
- The £50 Amazon, Love2shop and Marks & Spencers vouchers are given per introduction of a first-time new RSC customer. If two mortgages are taken out then only one set of vouchers will be given.
- The person being recommended must be a UK resident, and not an employee of the promoter.
- The £50 Amazon, Love2shop or Marks & Spencers voucher for both you and the referred person(s) will usually be supplied within 60 days of the new customers mortgage completing.
- RSC will only accept recommendations made through this online form.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless we tell you otherwise or can this offer be applied retrospectively.
- The maximum number of recommendations that can be made by an existing customer is 10.
- This scheme doesn’t apply to Mortgage Gym Customers.
- RSC reserves the right to alter, cancel or withdraw the promotion without prior notice.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
If we arrange a mortgage on a property from one of our associated new homes developers we will waive our fee, otherwise there may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay is dependent upon the amount of research and administration that is required and a typical fee is £395 which would become payable on application. We will also receive commission from the lender in addition to any fees you pay.
RSC New Homes Ltd, 1st Floor, Landmark House, Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 7BS
Telephone: 0161 486 6278
RSC New Homes Ltd Registered Address: 1st Floor, Landmark House, Station Road, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire, SK8 7BS.
Registered in England and Wales. Company number 8415945
RSC New Homes Ltd trading as RSC is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network. PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading name of First Complete Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for mortgages, protection insurance and general insurance products.
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate all Buy to Let mortgages.